Principal and Senior Management Consultant
- With extensive consulting and management experience in higher education and the banking industry, in Europe and the U.S., Sasja is an agile and multi-faceted business leader. She started her career in the Netherlands working at the headquarters of ING and Rabobank leading various projects for Cash, Cards and Fiduciary Banking Services. In 2004 she moved to the United States and continued her career in higher education. At Cornell University she was the program manager for the extensive multi-year campus network upgrade program, led the central infrastructure and network services support organization, and developed the first IT planning office for capital projects and enterprise information systems.
- Pragmatic, results oriented and passionate about process improvement and continuous growth, she brings energy and out of the box thinking to organizational and business development.
- Sasja has a Masters degree in Communications Science (University of Amsterdam), completed several leadership programs with Educause and Cornell University, is a PMP certified project management professional (PMI) and also holds certifications in Change Management (Prosci) and Balanced Scorecard (Balanced Scorecard Institute).
Business Analysis Practice Lead and Senior Business Consultant
- Susan is a Senior Business Analyst and Consultant with over 25 years of experience in higher education. After many years supporting and managing higher education departments such as admissions, registrar, campus operations and distance learning, she began a new phase of her life as a product manager for a campus solutions application. Since then she has worked with numerous departments and organizations to develop new custom applications and implement and upgrade ERP applications such as PeopleSoft Contributor Relations, Kuali Financial Management and Microsoft CRM.
- As higher education changes and IT budgets decline, Susan works with each client to develop plans that meet the needs and cultures of each organization.
- Susan, MBA, holds certifications in Scrum Project Management (CSM) and Change Leadership (Cornell University).
Senior Business Analysis and Product Management Consultant
- Joseph is a senior Business Analysis and Product Management consultant with experience across industry verticals such as Higher Education, K-12 and Advertising. After successfully leading product development and implementation for a large-scale Amdocs Customer Relationship Management (CRM) deployment at AT&T Advertising, he applied his enterprise application and product management skills to the Higher Education domain. As Lead Business Analyst of Kuali Coeus (open-source), he worked closely with the Kuali consortium and 16+ Higher Educations institutions to develop the Research Compliance applications. He played a key role in the initial release of the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Care and Animal Use Committee (IACUC) and Conflict of Interest (COI) modules. Subsequently, as different institutions went through various stages of enterprise product adoption from Discovery to Implementation, Joseph helped top-tier clients such as Cornell University, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine and Indiana University with Fit-Gap Analysis, Business Process Redesign, Re-imagining Systems, Conversion and Implementation.
- His key strength is a strong focus on customer needs, ability to build strong partnerships across stakeholder groups and taking complete ownership of project or product to ensure success.
- Joseph holds an MBA, a PMP certification (PMI) and has presented 10+ sessions at Higher Ed conferences. He continuously upgrades his skills through business and technology courses on LinkedIn Learn and Udemy.