Strategic Planning, Analysis, and Program Management for Higher EducationVision. Focus. Results.
Do you have a strategic plan or roadmap? Are you meeting your goals and objectives? Setting clear goals and objectives allows you to align your team around your vision and provides focus and direction as you move from plan to action. We can help:
- Facilitate strategic planning workshops to develop your business and IT strategy.
- Identify improvements for business processes and organizational redesign by assessing your as-is operating model in combination with your business strategy.
- Develop capital planning, governance and portfolio management practices to ensure you are working on the right priorities at the right time, and staying within budget.
- Provide expertise with setting up a Program Management Office (PMO) to support your ongoing efforts in strategic planning.
Why choose PPM for strategic planning? We are open-minded, deep, and creative thinkers who like to challenge the status quo. We help you see the big picture by engaging your team in the development of a strategic roadmap and vision for your organization.
What will it take to implement your vision? Informed decision making is important if you want a realistic plan to accomplish your strategic goals, choose the right vendor solution, improve your business processes, and deliver value to your customers. We can work with your team to help:
- Size and develop project estimates, explore your high-level requirements, scope, and project objectives.
- Engage technology experts to develop solution options for implementation.
- Facilitate process reviews and redesign working sessions to streamline and enhance existing business processes.
- Evaluate vendor solutions, using a well-structured, tailored approach for selecting the IT solution that best fits your budget and your business needs.
- Provide expertise in all areas of the software development lifecycle to ensure your development, implementation, or upgrade project is on time and at, or under, budget.
Why choose PPM for business analysis? We believe in thorough analysis as a way to make informed decisions, seeking a balance between risks and rewards. We focus on the problems to be solved and help you monitor the project as a whole.
How are you successfully going to implement your strategic initiatives and projects? Change is a process. Transforming your organization, and delivering value to your customers requires more than a project plan. We can help:
- Provide enterprise project management to set up the project, develop an implementation strategy, define your needs and requirements, manage vendors, and implement your solution.
- Perform project health assessments for projects anticipating difficulties providing recommendations for well-defined processes to get projects back on track.
- Develop change management plans, assessing change readiness and identifying specific strategies to lead teams through times of change.
- Provide interim management services to temporarily fill critical management functions during transition phases.
- Offer leadership coaching for (project) managers seeking hands-on guidance for personal development, enhancing their abilities to accomplish results in challenging situations.
Why choose PPM for change and project management? We are passionate about making a difference and provide more than just project management. We lead change and implement IT and business solutions. We help you deliver results.
Business Analysis Practice Lead
Who We Are
PPM consulting is an alliance of higher education professionals providing leadership in IT and business management by partnering with Universities and Colleges to deliver strategic planning, business analysis, and project and change management services to enhance the academic mission of the institution.
With decades of experience working at tier-1 universities, we understand the unique challenges of higher education administration and management. We have a track record of accomplishing results in highly complex and diverse organizations and bring a strategic perspective to every aspect of our work.
I know from recent, relevant experience that Sasja Huijts possesses the analytical, intellectual, and communications skills that are critical to any successful project. She is as effective when presenting to an audience of executives as she is when interacting with individual clients, technical experts, project team staff, and other leaders. Her breadth of expertise—ranging from higher education to banking and finance—are evident in her flexible and creative approach.
Sasja has the courage to speak clearly and candidly to project sponsors about even the most sensitive and delicate issues. She makes certain that the state and trajectory of a project are well-understood by all stakeholders. This minimizes unwelcome surprises and is enormously important to delivering outcomes on time and within budget.
I would recommend Sasja for projects of any size, scope, or complexity.Ted Dodds
Susan Luckhurst was the Business Analyst for Cornell’s Financial System Upgrade. Susan’s knowledge and expertise was invaluable – she established the scope of the remediation for each system module and documented the requirements and test plans. She also helped Financial Affairs customers understand the impact of the changes on their business. Her optimism and collaborative style contributed to the project concluding on time and under budget with high quality. Any Project Manager who has the good fortune to work with Susan can be assured that her Business Analysis skills are superlative and will contribute to their project’s success.Graham Hall
We are higher education consultants from higher ed, for higher ed.